VARIVAS ‘AREA’ Model:
- An excellent line for finesse lure and bait fishing, targeting hard to catch smart, nervous and alert trout.
- VARIVAS’s thinnest 80m fluorocarbon main line, originally designed for hyper sensitive, hyper alert trout in stocked lake and pond environments in Japan.
- VARIVAS supreme fluorocarbon material. Perfectly balanced high breaking and knot strength compared with other similar diameter line.
- VARIVAS proprietary SP-F fluororesin coating increases durability and cast-ability.
* The ‘AREA’ model name refers alert, hook and line-savvy fish in stocked lake and pond environments or ‘areas’ in Japan.
|号 / Goh
JAFS gauge #
|0.3||1.2||0.09||80m (Parallel Winding)|
|0.4||1.5||0.104||80m (Parallel Winding)|
|0.5||2||0.117||80m (Parallel Winding)|
|0.6||2.5||0.128||80m (Parallel Winding)|
|0.8||3||0.148||80m (Parallel Winding)|