Extra strong & sensitive fluorocarbon line.
- Ideal for bringing in large freshwater fish–bass, trout, salmon & steelhead.
- A high sensitivity line that provides accurate feedback and fish detection.
- VARIVAS VSP fluorocarbon — a thinner line with higher class break- and knot-strength.
- VARIVAS SP-T (super tough) coating increases resistance to scratches and water absorption.
- 30-meter spool
- Includes convenient, colored spool band
- Color: Natural Clear
|号 / Goh
JAFS gauge #
|1.7||7 LB. (actual 8 LB.）||0.218 mm||30m|
|2||8 LB. (actual 10 LB.）||0.235 mm||30m|
|2.5||10 LB. (actual 12 LB.）||0.26 mm||30m|
|3||12 LB. (actual 14 LB.）||0.285 mm||30m|
|3.5||14 LB. (actual 16 LB.）||0.31 mm||30m|
|4||16 LB. (actual 18 LB.）||0.33 mm||30m|
|5||20 LB. (actual 22 LB.）||0.37 mm||30m|
** Also sold in pound (lb) sizes 2.5 lb (#0.5) ~ 6 lb (#1.2) as AREA Super Trout Master Limited Shock Leader VSP Fluorocarbon