A Tippet for Professionals!
VARIVAS Fluorocarbon Tippet – a leader in the fly fishing scene.
- Stable strength. Resistant to twisting, crimping, and wear.
- Master Spec Pro Fluorocarbon Tippet has added flexibility not found in conventional fluorocarbon tippet.
- The 5-7X line, most frequently used for dry fly fishing, is easy to handle owing to fluorocarbon’s unique hardness and tension.
- Flexible tip and nodule strength, usually not found with conventional fluorocarbon tippets, makes it a tippet for professionals!
- Can be used regardless of genre, from dry fly fishing to wet streamers.
- VARIVAS Smooth Tech Coating reduces surface friction, improves durability, and prevents deterioration.
- Special PROTECTION PACK packaging protects against ultraviolet light and humidity.
A marking with the remaining of 10M.